This is a series of personal posts about grief and family, by me and my guest writers. Some of these were very very hard to write, and friends tell me they’re hard to read. Others I wrote real quick-like, mainly to fill in gaps in my life and to reveal the beauty among the tragedy.
This isn’t the order I wrote them in, but this organization makes sense, roughly.
Intro to My Family
My Beautiful Sister
- What I Learned after My Sister Died
- My Sister’s Stuff: What I Found When She Died
- Emergency Helicopter to Martinique
- That Time with the Tacos
- Sisterly Times
My Beloved Mom
More of My Family
- I Am My Parents More Than Ever
- That Cracker Dog’s Gonna Flop Bot (and other family sayings)
- We Who Carry the Heaviest Loads Win