I’m fortunate to include frequent writers other than myself, occasional guest submissions, and sets of links to other blogs that are relevant to mine.
Here are the regular contributors:
Shana and Marcus
Click here for all of Shana and Marcus’ posts.
We are a post-pandemic retired duo who decided society was too much of a crazy breed. We bought an RV, then a tent, and took off on the road so we could get back to nature, reflect on the beauty that goes unnoticed and focus on recreation.
Doug and Melanie
Click here for all of Doug and Melanie’s posts.
We are avid explorers and hikers. We travel with our Kimberly Kamper, and our home base is Ohio.
All Guest Posts
Here they are in reverse chronological order, with other writers mixed in.
- Doug’s Pics Continued
- Doug’s Take on Where We’ve Been
- You Would Have Been 29 Today
- Going Indoors, B Side
- Going Indoors
- Living Intently
- Doug and Melanie Get Stuck in AZ
- Doug and Melanie at Ajo, AZ
- Doug & Melanie at Kofa National Wildlife Refuge
- Doug and Melanie at Sears Point, AZ
- Doug and Melanie Tour the Southwest
- Doug and Melanie in New Mexico
- Nudist Camping: What Is That?
- A Tale of Two Trailers
- Manitou Appe
- Marcus & Shana Tackle, “Go Big or Go Tiny Home?”
- Wanna Buy Our Friends’ Airstream?
- Shana & Marcus Take on Foodie Land
- Shana & Marcus Make a Day into a Gift at Del Mar Fairgrounds
- Shana & Marcus at Pacific Beach
- Doug & Melanie in Red Rock Canyon, NV
- Introducing GDTR Guest Writers
- A Fascinating Man and His Unusual Van
- “If We Haven’t Seen It, We Want To” (Guest Post)
- When Your Friends Are Squatters (Guest Post)